Monday, July 27, 2009

How do you spend your day off?

Sunday was a recovery day.


It's funny because all of the teachers always make these big plans for Sunday. It is, after all, our one and only day off. It's unfortunate though, because after a long day of teaching on Saturday, we end up drinking the night away to let off steam from the week.

We rarely go do the day trips we plan for Sundays.


Megan and I, however, were smart and merely made plans for Sunday night. That gave us each plenty of time to not feel like we had drank an ocean of booze. Actually, I don't think either of us really drank that much. I know I was just tired from the constant going and the general lack of sleep.


The party at the Romantic Paris Mansion was a lot of fun though. Ridiculous at times, but absolutely fun.

Sunday I watched the entire first season of The Tudors, only taking a break long enough to make some bacon and eggs for "breakfast" and then go to see Harry Potter 6.

I think I am the only person who has read the books that wasn't disappointed. It helps that it has been quite a while since I read book six (um, I read it in two days immediately after it showed up on my doorstep the day it came out because I pre-ordered it from Amazon). But, honestly, I feel like they did everything exactly how I had imagined it when I read it. I have a quite vivid imagination. Of course, the opening scene really threw me off.

But this is not a blog about Harry Potter...

Today I had this gigantic migraine and I'm sorry to tell you, dear readers, but I slept most of the day. When my head hurts like this I have to sleep it off or I'm pretty much incapacitated. I have these huge knots in my right shoulder and I think that bit of a problem is causing a rather large tension headache.

I need a masseuse.

I think I'm going to go for a run now. Maybe exercising will help with some of the tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment