Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How do you travel lightly?

It's been raining pretty much non-stop on the East Coast, but we've been dawning our rain gear and going out hiking anyway.

Taroko is still as pretty as I imagined it would be despite the rain.

I didn't bring my memory card reader or I would just show you.

Apparently my battery charger for my camera isn't working either. Going to have to buy a new one or get my mom to send me the one I left in Texas.

Note to self: learn to pack.

I have some things to learn about traveling lightly and bringing all the essentials. No big problems that weren't fixable, but I definitely could have saved myself some trouble — read money.

Either way, I'm really enjoying myself and Leila is a great traveling buddy (especially with her traveling experience).

Tomorrow we're getting on a 6 a.m. train headed for Kaohsiung and then we have to find a bus to take us down to the very very tip of Taiwan where Kenting is.

Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment