Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How's the weather today?

Mother nature has been super bi-polar lately making a simple question about the weather super complicated.

This week we've experience weather typical of every season of the year at least once, some multiple times.



There has been torrential rain and superbly sunny hours, but it seems that each day has started one way and ended in another.

When I woke up today it was a little chilly out, now it's not even four in the afternoon and it's already significantly colder (and continuing to drop) and the wind seems like it might be bringing in even more rain.

As a result of all this change, my body hates me.

I'm tired and cranky and I can't breath through my nose. Heck, yesterday I was having trouble breathing through my mouth.

This is unfortunate for many reasons, primarily the fact that tomorrow is St. Paddy's Day and I was kind of looking forward to a night decked out in green from head-to-toe drinking Guinness at a nice little Irish pub in Taipei.

I'm thinking that might not be the best of ideas when I'm feeling like this.

Maybe I will magically feel better tomorrow. I'll cross my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. I realize that even though it's Tuesday night here, it's Wednesday morning for you... so I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete